What is lyme disease?
Lyme disease is the number one vector borne spreading epidemic worldwide. Lyme disease occurs when a person is bitten by an infected tick. Lyme patients suffer from the tremendous physical and emotional pain associated with this disease. In addition, due to the general lack of medical validation this type of illness, doctors and even their family members often believe they are crazy.
Lyme is actually caused by a weak immune system, damaged cellular function, uncontrolled bacterial infections throughout the body and other environmental triggers such as, mold and parasites
Patients should work with a Lyme literate physician and we support the treatments
Treatment options Lyme disease
Detoxing is an integral part of beating Chronic Lyme Disease and minimizing the reactions caused when injured or dead bacteria release their endotoxins into the blood and tissues faster than the body can comfortably handle it. (Herx Reaction)
Manual lymph drainage lymphatic massage
- Manual lymph drainage (MLD) massage with customized essential oils can help patients through these difficult Herx detox reactions and “die offs”.
- MLD can also help with reducing inflammation which is very important for healing in the chronic state that it exists in those with Lyme
Manual lymph drainage (MLD)
massage with customized essential oils can help helps provide:
- Antiviral and antibacterial support
- Boost the immune system
- Enhance blood flow
- Improve memory and cognitive ability
- Support detoxification
- Promote overall health and well-being.
- Inflammation/Pain Management
- Linda Anne is a experienced Clinical Aromatherapist and creates customized aromatherapy blends specific to your symptoms and co-infections.
- Essential oils can play a very important role in controlling your symptoms
Infrared sauna helps with the detoxification process